Chatbot ChatGPT is a ChatGPT-powered plugin for WordPress websites. It utilizes OpenAI’s advanced GPT models for natural language processing and conversation. The plugin offers anyone with a WordPress website an efficient way to engage with visitors. While the plugin currently supports the ‘gpt-3.5-turbo’ API, GPT-4 models promise even better performance. To use the plugin, users must obtain an API key from OpenAI. For more information on the plugin go here this site or here on WordPress.org.
Upgrades to Chatbot ChatGPT are planned as soon as OpenAI releases the API to GPT-4. An option for those who prefer Google’s Bard is also on the road map upon release.
Here is a one-year product roadmap for the development of the Chatbot ChatGPT WordPress Plugin:
- Launch the alpha version of the plugin. This will include the core features of the plugin, such as the ability to create and manage chatbots, and the ability to integrate chatbots with WordPress pages and posts.
- Start beta testing with a small group of users. This will help to identify and fix any bugs in the plugin, and to gather feedback on the user experience.
- Completed March 17, 2023.
- Release the beta version of the plugin to the public. This will allow more users to test the plugin and provide feedback.
- Continue to develop and improve the plugin based on user feedback. This will include adding new features, fixing bugs, and improving the user experience.
- Completed June 30, 2023.
- Release the latest version of the plugin. This will include all of the features that were included in the beta version, as well as any new features that were added during the development process. Release of Version 1.6.1 was completed August 11, 2023.
- Introduced Knowledge Navigator – the heart of our ChatGPT plugin. It’s like a digital explorer for your website, carefully unearthing your content’s essence. This innovative component initiates an in-depth analysis of your site, following every link, and meticulously building an interactive map of your site’s architecture. The result? A crystal clear understanding of your content that enables more accurate and contextually relevant responses. Released with Version 1.6.1.
- Start marketing the plugin to potential users. This will include creating a website for the plugin, writing blog posts about the plugin, and reaching out to relevant websites and blogs to promote the plugin.
- Continue to market the plugin to potential users. This will include creating more content about the plugin, reaching out to more websites and blogs, and running paid advertising campaigns.
- Monitor the performance of the plugin and make changes as needed. This will include tracking the number of downloads, the number of active users, and the user feedback.
This is just a rough roadmap, and the specific timeline and features may change depending on the development process. However, this should give you a general idea of what to expect from the development of the Chatbot ChatGPT WordPress Plugin.
Watch this space for more details on the product roadmap for this and other plugins.